2019 Kia Sorento Trim Differences | Evansville Kia
The 2019 Kia Sorento is a midsize SUV well suited for busy families or adventurous drivers thanks to a wide array of impressive features and options. There are several valuable trims to choose from when shopping for a Kia Sorento at Evansville Kia, so we’ve put together a list of each trim’s major features to help you decide which one is best for you.
2019 Kia Sorento L
Even the most inexpensive Kia Sorento is well equipped, as the base L trim demonstrates. Boasting a 7-inch touch screen with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, the L has all of the essential features and then some. Highlights include the following:
- 185-horsepower, 2.4-liter engine with EPA-estimated 29 mpg on the highway*
- 7-inch touch-screen display with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- 73 cubic feet of cargo space with flexible second- and third-row seats
- Remote keyless entry
- Rearview camera
2019 Kia Sorento LX
The Kia Sorento LX is the first available upgrade, which adds a number of advanced safety technologies. Though the Sorento LX represents only a minor price bump over the Sorento L, you can’t put a price on peace of mind. Check out some of the cool features:
- Blind Spot Collision Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Warning
- Two powerful 2.1-amp USB chargers for quicker charging
- Available Dynamax™ all-wheel drive
2019 Kia Sorento LX V6
It’s hard not to love the Kia Sorento LX V6 and its enhanced performance. With 290 horsepower under the hood, this is the first Sorento you should consider if you plan to tow or go off road — or if you simply like to drive. It also has a few nice comfort-boosting features:
- Maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds
- Advanced electronically-controlled eight-speed automatic transmission
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control with de-fog system
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with two-way lumbar support
Still not sure which version of the Sorento would fit with your preferences and lifestyle? One of our experienced sales representatives will be happy to help match you with the right trim level.
*EPA fuel economy estimates. Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition. These estimates reflect EPA’s revised coefficients beginning with some 2017 models.