At Evansville Kia, we’re proud to serve Evansville, one of the most diverse cities in Indiana. Whatever your preferences and interests, you’re always bound to find something to do in Evansville. Just check out some of the top attractions in the area!
- Museum of Arts, History & Sciences. With a collection of more than 30,000 objects, including fine and decorative arts, as well as historic, natural, and anthropological history artifacts, it would take weeks to properly appreciate everything at the museum. However, it only takes a single visit to be awed.
- Bosse Field. The third oldest ballpark still in regular use for professional baseball, Bosse Field is a historic stadium home to the Evansville Otters. Watching a game at Bosse Field is a must for any fan of the sport, or even just for those who like the atmosphere of a ball game.
- USS LST-325 Ship Memorial. We often hear about the Navy, but few ever enjoy the opportunity to tour a ship like this one. A tank landing ship that served in World War II, the USS LST-325 regularly offers 60 minute tours that allow you to explore the main deck, mess deck, galley, and much more—you can even take pictures!
- Willard Library. It might seem a bit odd to recommend visiting a library, but this is no typical library. The books are just one part of the show at the Willard Library, which features stunning woodwork and carvings, beautiful staircases, and even paintings of famous American authors.
- Burdette Park. 170 acres of rolling hills, including an aquatic park, miniature golf course, chalets, fishing lakes, BMX track, and much more, make Burdette Park one of the best destinations for families. There’s even party house rentals, so whether you’re looking to have casual fun or celebrate all night, Burdette Park delivers.